Posted by : Just An Otaku Tuesday, July 9, 2013

This post was written by friend "Arlene" who is one of the successful FanBox User. Guys, If you are struggling at the FanBox then these words might assist you. So Digg in

Find Out Exactly How I Became One Of The Top Earners Worldwide.....
This is the ultimate question on FanBox. How do I earn money? I have been receiving a lot of e-mails from people asking how they can earn money. They are asking me what I do to earn. Well, I have never held anything back from anyone. I have given out my money making suggestions every step of the way in this blog and when asked. I completely understand how people wonder what I am doing because I wondered the very same thing when I started. I felt like I was missing something...how could some people do so well when I was earning pennies? I would ask myself what do I have to do to make money like them? So, I set out with that goal in mind. I wanted to earn money like I saw some of the other top earners and that was what I was going to do.

What I came to realize over time is that you don't have to reinvent the wheel. It's been invented for you! I realized that the people that made so much money didn't do anything that I could not do. There was no secret trick to earning on FanBox. Keep that in mind because it is very important. Everyone has the same opportunity to earn money on the site! If you are familiar with the site then you are familiar with the ways we can earn. Creating posts, advertising, investing, categorizing and rating, teaching, coaching. The question then becomes how to maximize your earnings using these tools. There is a bit of strategy involved which I am going to share with you. 

FanBox has created tools for us to utilize to make money. So, if we utilize the money making tools effectively we will earn. I know when you start out you feel like there is a lot to learn, but don't worry you will figure it all out. How do you figure it all out? Well, a big part of the site is we can produce knowledge. We are knowledge producers. Are you reading all the great posts form other people about how they have earned? 

Let's get down to the good stuff....

How did I earn thousands of dollars?
When I first started I created lots of posts. I created posts everyday with various topics to keep my blogs interesting. We didn't have the categorize and rating feature at that time, so I had to slowly build my bank up with earnings from creating posts. When I had a few bucks I would create ads. I did this over several months. Soon I had a few hundred bucks in my bank! Woohoo! My hard work was paying off. 

Then I reinvested almost all of my earnings into more ads. I was running my best performing ads and putting my daily limit at anywhere from $5.00 to $40.00. I could usually only afford to fund an ad with $40.00 for a day or two, but I did it when I had a REALLY good ad. So, I put my money to work for me. I checked the performance on my ads daily and depending on if the performance rate went up or down on the ads I was funding I adjusted my daily limit. I always had a few ads running everyday that I was actively funding. I did cash out, but only a small amount. I needed to keep my bank roll in the system to generate more earnings for me. 

Then the champion of money makers became available...the knowledge investor! I got an early number, so I could be one of the first investors. I didn't care that I didn't know how it was going to work...I wanted the option of participating early. I made my first investment of $90.00 and I made $294.00! That is outstanding!

That was all it took....I was all in with this investing feature and I went to town! I invested almost everything I had in my bank and I even added my own money to invest. The returns have gone down a bit, but the are still phenomenal. If you want to generate great returns the investing feature is the way to go. Did you know it is designed so that you CAN'T lose money? If however, you put in unrealistic requests your money may not be utilized, but that doesn't mean you lose it. It just means it won't be used. What you can do is cancel that portfolio and make a new one. 

What is my secret....really? I take advantage of the best money making opportunities the site has to offer. That's it!

Some of you are probably reading this saying, but I only have a few bucks what do I do? How can I turn that into hundreds?

Ok...I will help you create a strategy. 
  • Create good quality posts. You earn the longer someone stays on your post, so creating a post with one photo is not going to make you that much money. Don't bother making an ad for a post with one picture in it either....total waste of time and money. Take some time to put your post together. Remember it's quality not quantity. If you copy and paste your post, fix all the stuff that does not translate into your post. Make it look good and make it interesting. Is it a topic you find interesting? Then most likely someone else will to. We all like to read posts people write themselves, so try your hand at writing something. 
  • Now categorize and rate posts to earn ad credits to fund your ads. 
  • Become a teacher and you will earn ad credits to fund your ads.
  • Build up your bank a bit and fund your best performing ads. 
  • Become knowledgeable about the site and you can be a Success Coach! Here are some of the new perks to the program! Exciting changes to the SC program.
  • Then when your money matures invest a bit and fund your ads. 
  • Use your money to make more money!
If you still want more information you can get it here. Arlene is the #1 earner worldwide!
Arlene's Secret to Successful Money Making on FanBox

Payment Proof From FanBox
Click to Zoom

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Part Time Online Worker - Fansuber Otaku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -