Posted by : Just An Otaku Tuesday, July 9, 2013


Okay, Guys Here I'm going to tell you one of the most unique way of earning money online on the internet. What you gotta do is just upload few bunch of your stuffs to this program called depositfiles and they will pay you whenever that files gets downloaded. Yeah this is a great method of earning. A portion of my earning comes from this way. You can learn what other methods do I use to earn money online on the internet through this link

Oh... where was I???
Hmmm.. yeah I got it...

Yeah, In depositfiles, they pay high and low rates depending upon what country it is. The table below show their rates for each countries.... Have a look

click to enlarge

Pay is higher for European countries but if high amount of download comes from lower paying countries then it won't be a problem. Anyway, here is the latest payment proof from depositfiles to make you sure that this site is not a scam and is paying to all its members.

click to enlarge
click to enlarge
Not only depositfiles there are many other programs which pays well in the internet. But let me warn you some do pay at the beginning but wont pay later but some dont pay at all tooo. And here depositfiles is paying to all its members for a very long long time.

Any way if you are interested in this program then please sign up be my referral, Do signup with this link

If you signup with my link I may share some tips for better earning in this program as well. If you sign up under my link and be my referral then if you earn more then I will also get a little benefit. In this way I will be helping myself too.

Note:
 Be sure to signup under the tariff World otherwise you are doomed!!!!

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. I registered a free account but i don't don't know where to check my earnings? there is nothing. please help!

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © 2013 Part Time Online Worker - Fansuber Otaku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -