Posted by : Just An Otaku Thursday, July 11, 2013

No, Microworkers is not a scam. In-fact it is the best site for online working purpose which I have found till today. I am a blogger, I like blogging but in my spare time I like doing online jobs which are simple and easy to do. Microworkers has made it possible for me. Jobs on Microworkers are very easy and it is related to the data-entry job. For more details on Microworkers you can

click here.

I have worked on other sites which are like Microworkers [Examples include Jobboy, Minuteworkers, Rapidworkers etc]. But Trust me Microworkers is the best among them. Well it is my view.

Payment Proof

View Full Size
Did you know that my first withdrawal request on Microworkers was $138. But still they paid it without hesitation. So what are you looking for. Just visit Microworkers and register TODAY... 

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. No body should believe that Microworkers.com will pay you, because they wont, they send you pin to your home address, it will never arrive, for employers your posted job may never be posted and it it is they will frustrate you in such a way you will ask for refund and when you do they will ask you to request for PIN which will never arrive, its more like you just lost your money GOODBYE. They don't accept paypal because a'lot of people will in fact charge back instead of going through with their bullshit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wrong.. it took me 6 weeks to get the pin number, (2 tries) but it did come, and they do pay. Your not gonna make a "living" doing this.. as most of the jobs have the most crazy requirements and they are not worth 10 cents for 10 minutes to complete. But I would say that working maybe 2.5 hours a week I might make around 30 dollars a week for it. But I have been doing it a long time and I know which are scams, which are easy, etc.. I have a bunch I don't do. If I committed myself I could probably earn more. If you have a PR1 website or blog you can earn a lot more, but I just do simple searches for a little extra cash in my free time. They aren't a scam though, in fact, it's the only REAL one I have found that you can actually earn SOMETHING rather than .001 and all that other dumb stuff you find online.

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © 2013 Part Time Online Worker - Fansuber Otaku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -